|Automotive and transportation
Although TCI Consulting’s experience is concentrated in the automotive sector it encompasses the entire transportation spectrum:
- Military aircraft
- Civil aircraft
- People movers
- Off-highway vehicles
The types of services we offer in this sector include new technology assessment, competitive intelligence and benchmarking, and global market assessments -- automotive and aircraft programmes are increasingly global in nature.
The breadth of our experience can be judged from the following brief examples of assignments in this sector:
- A capabilities driven diversification assessment for a European automotive components suppliers seeking to enter the aerospace market;
- Assessment of potential European and US bolt-on acquisition candidates for a Tier Two components supplier, that subsequently resulted in a $350 million purchase;
- Global due diligence assessment of a manufacturer of a novel design of ultra light aircraft on behalf of a financial investor;
- Assessment of future technological trends in motion control in off-highway vehicles, encompassing agricultural equipment, construction machinery, mining equipment, vocational trucks, etc;
- European entry assessment and acquisition candidate identification of the vehicle extended warranty market;
- Analysis of potential opportunities in the German car replacement tyre market;
- Global technological assessment of trends in vehicle automatic crash avoidance systems.
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and our relevant product, technology and industry expertise.